The dirt in the hydraulic system of the small concrete pump will cause wear and corrosion of the parts, especially for the finished parts. They will scratch the inner wall of the rubber tube, the oil seal ring and the packing, and these things will cause damage. More dirt enters the system, which creates damage to the vicious circle. So what are the sources of sewage deterioration in the hydraulic system of small concrete pump? Now let's briefly introduce the following:
1. The outside of the system is not clean. Small concrete pump uncleans are brought into the system when refueling or checking the amount of oil, or enter the system through a damaged oil seal or seal ring.
2. Internal cleaning is not complete. There is still a trace of dirt residue left in the fuel tank or parts;
3, refueling containers or utensils are not clean;
4. Produce scale in the tube due to hot bending of the oil pipe during manufacture;
5. The oil is not stored properly and is unclean or deteriorated before being added to the system;
6. Oil that has deteriorated will corrode parts, and corroded metals may become suspended molecules in the oil.
Konecra Group specializes in the manufacture of concrete pumping equipment for more than 20 years. The concrete equipment is of various types and high quality. The products are exported to more than 30 countries and regions such as Europe, Asia, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa and Oceania. Adhering to the "customer first principle", we are committed to providing customers with quality pre-sales, sales, and after-sales services, so that our concrete equipment will provide customers with an excellent construction experience. Strong production, management and service teams escort the customer's concrete equipment.
Through the above introduction, I believe that everyone will affect the use of concrete pumps, and the hydraulic system should pay special attention to what has been known. Thank you for your attention to the official website of Qingdao Koneile Group Co., Ltd. www.conele88.com.